Monday, August 13, 2007

The truth










I tried to tell u
But every time I tried
I lost my voice
I felt shy n’ frightened
I didn’t have the strength
I just cudnt let u know
It frightened me to think that I wud loose u if I did
I kept holding back
Too scared to let u know
As I saw ur handsome face everyday
As I heard ur caring voice
I gained so much happiness
I still wait 4 a sign
A sign that u still luv me as I luv u
But now I understand
It can never be
Every thing u said was just a lie
But I never can understand y I still luv u

Despite all the times that you keep hurting me
I cry in to my pillow every night
Wishing that things were different
My heart can’t take any more of this torture
I’m jus not strong enough
But remember this
Even though I am with some one else
I have given my heart to u
And it is u that I luv
I shall never forget u


No comments: