Friday, March 14, 2008

Lost in u


can anyone tell me y
i suddenly have the passion to be alive

a passion for the small pleasures of life
the happiness in tha air seems to lift me up high
i dont know wat has happend to me in ur arms
o this love
showing me so much
a new way of life
life's paradise
look wat has happend to me
seeing u in my dreams

looks wat has happend to me
lost in ur words

look wat i am doin
lost
in ur thoughts
u may find many jus like me
but for me
there is only one like u
i have let go of everyone n everything
but i will never let u go
this i promise u
u are half of the story of my heart
i am the other half
u complete my world

this poem is still in its infancy....wrote it jus now....so have no idea wat so ever how to finish it yet..wen i do i'll let u guys know..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice poem igay thabeeee.

Hoping to see hw u finish it.

Where are u by the way. Nuves feney