Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And i was gone

everything around me feels ampty
wind feels lifeless
sweet sounds that gave me peace
is now mute to my ears
my sensiblity shattering as if a glass wall
my eyes drymy heart softly crying with in
my body feels as though i havent eaten in days
my brain ready to explode with in its dark walls
my bones aching...
i feel too tired to go on...
too tired to end it all
i'm just too tired to fight
at the brink of gving up
i try to see how my life was...
how everything used to be
i stare out at nothing
trying to picture how my life was
i see nothing
my past is a blur to me...
so many painful memories..
so many years of hiding them
so many years of trying to forget them
everything is now gone
in the end..
all i see is my self
standing here alone..
all alone
unable to break free
my frustration driving me craxy
i cant take it cant take this pain anymore
my desire to live long gone
all i yearn for is now death
death is my escape..
.death alone can save me
i lay myself on the middle of the cold road...
i close mu eyes...
i let go...
n i was gone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thaby y u think u r alone y :( u know i m with u forever so plx dont say u r alone. u know want i cry wen i was reading this realy :( y u say u r alone ? plx tell me