Tuesday, October 30, 2007

dearest babyboi,

words cannot even describe how i am feeling rite now...but i am here still trying to reach your heart...it is restless. i want to see u. wanting to be with you. wanting to talk to you....wanting you to take me in your arms and hide me..... keep me safe...i want to tell you how much i love you...how much i truly miss you

but my words still fail to reach your ears...i am standing here right in front of you....and you dont even look at me. i am right by your side....will u even notice me...i am getting restless for you to show me that you love me...my heart is restless to let me feel that you love me. my mind and heart complains over and over again...why do you keep me at such distance when i am yet so close to you...why do you not let me get close to you...why is it that you don't pay any attention to me..am i that useless...my heart yearns for your love. it yearns for your care and affection...i am waiting for you right by your side... loving you and caring for you...when will you notice me.

wuv u always
babygurl,

No comments: