Sunday, October 5, 2008

Funny Story.....


(before u guys freak out..m ok..this is a pic of like five months kurin wen i tried to kill my self..but now i jus wonder y i even bothered....totally nt worth it!!! )

first of alll sory i havent posted for so long
i mishd u bloggy....
ok then here the thing...
normally i post abt funny stuff that hapens in my life dhow
well heres sumthing hilarious...

everyone who visits my blog almost on a daily basis
willl be familiar with the name maako on my shout box
first of all maako is my ex boi fwends..
i left him coz i had to make a choice between me n my family..
n he wasent the kinda guy worth giving up everything for
i was thinking of it...
even tried killing myself once..

but then again this story isnt abt the past...
this is abt sumthing that hapend almost two weeks ago..
a few days ago..
i found dat a scrbble had been made by the user name maako on my shout box saying he wants me back n stuff...
angwi lil me tld him to stay out of my shout box...
den...
like a day later..again some one scribbled on my shour box...
with the name maako...
the dude swore at me..
said bad things to me...
things i dun wish to hear again..
n things dat no one says to me...
so i got angwi...
ekamuves fithaa laigen huree...
lately my life has been filled with things abt fwends betrayals n shit head guys i said no to.... spreading stuff abt me
wat loosers :S...

i had forgotten abt the whole maako things..
wen suddenly
one night wen me n my star n cherry were having dinner
some one knocked on the door....
cherry was the one who opened the door..
n there were two gurls...
one fat gurls wearing a vail..n one thin gurl with no vail
(sry jumpuddings luli aisa emeehun dheke..so wana call them fat n stuff)
she was asking for me..
ok so i went to the door...
i ddnt know wat was up ..
she kept asking abt my skool n stuff..
eesh
so detective of her...
hah!!

dhen she said dat she was maako ge gf..
kekekke
frankly i was a lil suprised
maako was the kinda guy that always made me feel ugly..
nt coz he was more good looking than me
i never compared our looks
it was coz he always made sure i knew i was older than him..
he kept telling me his fwends say m muskulhi..
muskulhi my ass..
man i look younger than u :S...
ask any guy...

lols
sry m nt trynta be the kinda gurl hithun maa reethivegen ulhey..
but this tym its jus true...
ok so back to the story...
his gf came to tawk to me abt the shout box thing..
evaru kamakaa gey dhoshah ana gurl eh
how pathetic..
she was younger than me...
so she says..
have no idea..
so i told her it was no big deal coz the onli thing i gt angwi at was the swearing
n den she kept goin on n oooon abt how bad maako was feeling abt sumone scribbling onmy shout box by his name saying he luvs me..

eehs so fake
frankly i think maako gf ah maako vadhe in than bust vee thocheh...
o well dats jus wat it think...

adhi majaa thankolhakee
maako ey ai maako bitu govaigen cute kat megeyah...
beyruga ves huri... :S
kuda kuda vaguthu kolheh therey amila bitu ge agu vataalee amila ah..
if i cud i wud thump his ass into tha ground..

ok so this post is getting a lil long...
willl post the rest in the next post
hehe..
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL..dhoa? i mean maako is like so very pathetic =P

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe..yeaaa...

Cute Kat Princez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cute Kat Princez said...

:O realli...

woaw i wish his gf can see this..hehheh...

i actually feel sry for her...

she might get hurt by him realli bad...

but fena fenumah heevany maako hureee eyna dhashu vefa hen..lmao..kekkeke

Irufan said...

ROFL ur rite...

dhashu vefa hunnaathee thaa anhenaa ais e gaddaa vanee...firihenaa birun anhenaa fahathugaa filaigen...

Cute Kat Princez said...

lol aan dhow...hehe