Sunday, October 5, 2008

Funny Stuff....



ok so lets cont. dhow..
lets see were dd i leave off..
o ye...mige dhosha ai dhow maako ge gf..
so erey dhen dhiyai dem..lols..
i was waiting to see maako ol frm msn..
i keep all of my contacts with out deleting dem..kameh jehunas baindhavegen
blok in keep in the undhagoo kuraa ppls grp...

ok so..finally
yesterday morning..
i saw the dude ol..
n ery faadehge kikeh..
i was finally gona take all my anger on to him..
all the anger i felt for all my probs...
i said hai to him n started yelling..
n hot gurl angel ves grp kureee....

da poor dude cudnt keep up with our typin
lols hes v slow..
n frankly nt good at all in eng...
so finally he gave the pc to his fwend...
n maako ah vegen eyna ge fwend cute kat aa dhimaalah echehi kee..
lols
like i wudnt know wen maako chats..
lols

ok so dhen ehen maako ge fwend aa zuvaabu koh koh fa..kuliakah dc vejje...dc v gothah dhen feshee ehenmeeheh chat kuran..lol...
on maako ge add..
turns out it was maako ge gf..
lol
hahahahhha
cant help laughin
the gurl starts yelling at me..
n the onli that that cums out of her mouth is u whore...:s
n she called my baby sis n me a prostitute...
frankly i dun mind her saying dos stuff at me..
its jus at my baby sisi i hate..
dhen out of no where
she tell me i have no guts..
n she wana meet me o:s
lol to do wat???
n she wanted to cum to my house to meet me..
m nt stupid..
mom kurimatheega fight kuraakah cute kat nethin..

so i tld her to meet me at the park...
n dhe said to meet her at artifiacial...
n kept callin me a coward...
lol
da damn gurl wanted to fight with me..
my star wated to go..
but i dun..
its jus not worth it fighting over a guy i left five months ago..
m nt that pathetic
besides...
m happy now with my star
y bother....

nm dd u know later last night maako ge gf wrote n away msg to my star
saying dat aslu cute kat alun maako beynunvegen ulhenee o..
wat a laugh
i wudnt give up my happy life for a doosh bag lik ehim...
never in a mill years....
my star is my life..
my star is my luve...
my star is my every thing
i luv u my ashpuddingx..
heheh

bt hei i gota run...
m outy..
hehe....
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

9 comments:

shootingstar said...

better not to:) just dont bother abt those...hehe..maybe she feels jealous over u..but u nvm..hehe

converslogic said...

i wud hav kicked her in da ass.. (neone cud do ne stuff or say nethn to me, i wud jst laugh it off.. but m not gna lyv thngs jst like tht if sumone hurts ne frnd or family member of mine eithr by words or actions)..

newayz u're not me n.. u're u.. but.. kwlio for kypn ur angr withn ur pride n honor..

p.s: let see her hit u.. =D thn we cud take turns kickn her ass inside out.. lol

Cute Kat Princez said...

lol..
@ shooting star: haha yea dhow
@ bestie :lol yea..wud luv to kik her fatass...sry..hehehhe

Anonymous said...

Sheeesh...maako ah vureh eyna ge gf maa varu hurey dhoa? =P

Cute Kat Princez said...

lol..yea i think she gt a crush on me..kekek :P

Anonymous said...

damn tht whoever gal.... maako and her gf SUX.. omg soo much made for each other dho.. dhen y dunt they juss live their life without interrupting others dho??
sheesh.... shame on them...

Irufan said...

thats how pussies live...
donno wen to quit...
but also donno how to win...

she wants a catfight dhoa...figures...one who wanna front is always the coward...

kat..jux ignore em...make them like they dont exist...u retaliatin to wat they say makes their fire burn even more...there is no fire if their is no fuel...in Maldivian terms... 1 athakun adeh nugovaane..

HoT.GirL.AnGeL said...

that was so fun dhonthi..i wanna go kick him in the poothoooo!!!!hehehe so let me no when ur bored so we can go it again lolz

Cute Kat Princez said...

lmao..
@ lillliizz :lol hehe yea y cant they dhow..aslu furathama ehaa bodu kamakah hadhaakah ves nuje hey dhow
dhe alhe fahe getyah ana varu kameh dhow ei..:s

:@ el : yea thnx el...ur absolutely right :)

@ baby sisii : lmao amoo...ye v majaa dhow ..