Monday, November 24, 2008

My Guardian Angel....


never tawt i wud be so lucky
never dreamed i wud be this happy
i dono wat i wud do with out u my shining star
i dono if i wud be alive....
u are always there wen i need u..
u are there to protect me..
u are there to show me the right path...
u have kept me alive...
if u wernt there i dono wat wud have hapend to me...
u always knw the best way to take care of me....
u realli are a shining star..
a perfect star with in the dark night
u are my everything
i am thankful to god that i have u more than i am thankful i am alive right now
baby...
u are my gaurdian angel...
love u always...
i dono how i wud be if i ddnt have u....
love u always....
never ever wana loose u....
cant stay alive without u...
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

PS. I wud probably be away from bloggin for a while after this post...hope every one likes it...

5 comments:

Muuthish said...

awww..sweeet :] :]
real sweeet ..
hope u two are together for ever xD

Love ya
Dhee Dhee
<3<3

Fathun said...

wow thaby,great ,may god give u too a happy life,the best couple award goes toooo,,,,,,thaby and ash :p
hehe tc

shootingstar said...

sweety bun...this is really nice :)

Anonymous said...

Nice poem thaby. Really really gud. N wish u da best

Biker Gurl said...

oh choo chute