Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thaby Wisdom Moments...


ok so...
me bak n this is my first post since m bak..
hope u guy
s like it..
...:)...
this is sumthin that jus occured to me while i was chattin to a fwends of my star...

its nt much but i think its actually makes sense in a way..
so here the deal...

the way i see it is dat...
ulhe ehnun dhow v gadaa vefa fight vegen ulhey boi kudhin.....
skool ga ulhey dat is...
my idea is dat almost fifty percent of those boi kudhin turns haabee o v religous after skoool nimumah fahu
noontha??...

the other gooody gooody two shoes kudhin kolhu
who are jus waiting to burst out n be free
turn all
gangsta like n rowdy as soon as they finish skool....
well this is wat i think...
do u agree with me o wat...
guys m jus sayin this cos i have seen this happen...
my old classmates...
claahuga enme nubai aruvaafa ulhun kudhin kolhu
mihaaru burugaa alhaigen solih vegen no ulhenee...
but god know how they realli are i guess...
so u see wat m sayin..

well m out for now
hope u like it...

papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)

-( O )-
...........................

2 comments:

Biker Gurl said...

tats so true im with ya cute katxx

shootingstar said...

Its how the world is katy..
bad turns good n good turns bad :)