Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Luv U


every things seeem so different...
everything seem so unclear...
the wind is changing...

i feel like m loosing myself
i feel all alone...

jus wen i seem everything i love is lost...
some one holds my hands frm behind...
i find myself suprised n scared...

i turn around ...
n i find u.....
standing there r
ight beside me....
smiling....
no matter how much the world is changing...
no matter how many people leave me behind...
i kno
w...
ur always by my side...
right beside me.....
never leting me go....

ur my perfect star....

my better half...

my everyth
ing....
i luv u soo much....
i miss u....

papi papi hug hug

M- M

(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................


4 comments:

DarkCasanova said...

aww we love u toooooo!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

always believe in ur love.u will never losse in love if u believe it .
i wish u a gud life forever and remeber life sucks wen u stop believe. by the way u dont like me its ok and i have one thing i didnt shout in ur shout box. i m pookie i m sorry if i have done any thing wrong ingey. i m not going to get in to ur life i just saying i dono y i feel say theses all.
fookiee live a happy life i m try to live as same.
by the how is ur family?

ashge thaby said...

manihu stay away frm my blog i told u already...if u wana say anything keep it to ur self.. adhi bunan kon pookiee fookie eh....manihu bitaa dhimaalah kiyaabala...maa heyo adhey meehakah vegen ulheyne kameh neh...u wer a loose canon n u still are......thnk god i left u...my life is the best...i have a great bf...hes the best guy in the whole world..y the hell wud i even think of u...rada rada firihenakah nuvaa meehekey thee....u are a big hithun maa reethi vegen ulhey maa bitun vaa junkie eh....bitu kaireega thi huri haa echeh kiyaa bala...anehkaa enayaa ves masala jehunee tha...pis pis.. saabas thikuraa hihvarah...u are a sad excuse for a human being....dumbass...

ashge thaby said...

o yea corection.....rada rada meeheh thee...firihenakah nuvaaameehekey theee...achee ladheh ves adhi nugane ey...mithanah vanaakah