Monday, September 22, 2008

Jus Perfect...


every day
every moment
i dono how its possible
but i luv u more n more

every second
every minute u are gone
i dono how its possible
but i miss u more n more

everything about u
i find adorable
every tawt abt u
makes me smile

baby u are perfect for me
dont u see...
baby u make me feel safe n serene
dont u feel it...

i know our lives are jus startin to blossom
but i know dat i wana be with u
for the rest of my life
i know we are right
i know wat we have is awesome

baby i would give up my life
if dat meant saving u
but i jus cant spend my life without u
baby m dead without u
m jus another breathin body waiting for it to stop

u are the reason my heart beats
u are my reason for a smile
u are my reason i survive
baby m lucky to be with u
luving u always
ur butterfly...
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

4 comments:

Muuthish said...

Woowwww...varah loabi =] ..ur star is so damn lucky..hope he loves u like u love him..wish u both a happi life =]
BEST OF LUCK!! Lurve ya =D

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe thnz muuthi kokiiz...yea he luvs me alot...:)...actually m more lucky..:)

afxoon said...

nice poem thaby.. keep up the good work and best of luck..

shootingstar said...

oiy dear,nice!