Friday, September 5, 2008

Roadha Majaa


( innocent cherry ge gaumee aibai )

ok so reyga we fianlly gt every one together...
(well almost every one....)
haha..
my house was packed..
but was so much fun
me, my star, innocent cherry, cec, seem, rixu and of course my darlin lil baby sis...hotgurl angel....
A.K.A shaun papudi
we all gt together n played uno..
was awesome..
last night was like the best night i had in days..
after a while sum had to go..
curfews dhow..
keekuraneee dhen..
dhen me n my star n hotgurl angel n rixu watched a scary movy dat came on tv...
lol was so much fun..
n den we decided to play truth o dare..
guess who joined in..
lol...
my mom....
she asked this majaa question to innocent cherry..
"mithaa enmen therey indhaa gayah hees levijeyaa hadhaanee kihine??"
hahahah...
mom is jus too funny sumtyms...
so i ask u guys the same question..
wat wud u guys do??

haha after that...
eleven veema everyone had to go home...
but then out of no where calli-gurl invited me n my star over to thier house to play thaas with her n my beybe
so anehkaaves dhiyai..
heheh
i think my baby was realli tired but he went either ways..
hehehe
so we stayed up at calli-gurls house heheh...
n haaruves kei egeyn..

v majaa
this has been one of the best night in days...

o btw..this is the second tym my star met my mom..
n this tym he even called her mama
so happy :D
hehe
ok m out for now
will be back with more stuff later on..

gotta do my assignment
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

1 comment:

Muuthish said...

ditch the assignment lets have funn...and and that sounds like fun..
and and..glad u had sho much fun and and the truth or dare question..i would laugh and say ..guessh wat ..i peed ^_^..lol (not)wish i was there =[..