Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Peekaboo!!!


hei all
m back after a some tym
sry i was a way
lots of stuff hapend
will tell u guys abt it one at a tym....
first of all..
aslu i ddnt update coz i lost my net connection
bt happy to say i gt it back now...
second of all..
me sick in bed
this is the fun story
i gt way too sick so beybe (levitan-pixelfucker) and my star n cherry took me to the hospital..
like dhanvaru
ddnt wana go but still..
at sum point wen my star said i was coughin blood
i freaked
O_O
so i regretfully agreed

dhen wen we went there...
they made me sit in this wheel chair
hate that damn thing
made me feel worse
n then they took me to the emergency room..
n doc came in n cheked on me n said i was ok...
like nuthn was wrong with me
i shud thump the dude....
he shud feel tha pain i felt...
idiot!!
ok so the doc asked me if i was thinkin n stuff..
i said no
n then the doc said that it was either too happy o too sad
i definently wasent sad
i was freakin laughin....
these are the best days of my life
so i guess m sick coz m happy
eesh wat a hypothesis dho
m sick coz m too happy
so...
den beybe tld him abt the blood n stuff..
so he decided to give me a injection
WICH WAS HUGE!!!
its still soar
**siquints eyes n shivers jus even thinkin abt it**
luckily for me it was on my arm
nt my bum

after that...
while we were waiting for beybe to pay the bills n stuff
me n my star n cherry played around in the emergency room..
sort of a healing process for me
we played around with aalll the gadgety thingamabobs
cheked each other pulse
temperature
listened to our heart beats...
lol..
ADK emergency room kuda kuree
was fun
finally we came home
n andhumachah thirivee...
heheh
all in all it was a fun night..

well m out for now..
tym for me to get back to bed
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

PS. this roadha mas still rocks!!!

5 comments:

afxoon said...

for the people who read this, i will recomand DO NOT MAKE YOUR LIFE TOO HAPPY! IT WILL MAKE YOU SICK :p heheh thaby nice post ingey.. get well soon but dnt be too sad :p

converslogic said...

f*ck dat doctor n his medical skills..

*sorry*

hehe.. neways, get wel soon grl..

take care..

Muuthish said...

Get well soon..=] =] =]
i wish i had a guratus roadha mas too..but so far it sucks ..='[..

P.S glad ur back =] =]

lilly said...

OMG.. sick cox u were happy... WOOW..
hehe.. ehenveema haadha majaleh kureveye dho eba.. ?? :P
hehe.. i wish i also had tht muuuuuuuuurch of fun.. i agree with muuthi .. this roadha fish SUXXX for me...

dhen get well soon.. glad to c ya bckin blogosphere.. missed ya gurl..

.mini said...

hehe weird
ekam now alright dho? thats what matters