Monday, May 5, 2008

My 100th Post...Featuring Moon Cafe Ge Kuni Buni..

woww.....
my one hundredth post...
hmm...
i guess thats an accomplishment..
hehe...
well here goes my 100th post



have you ever wondered
bodu hotel ehga kihaa kunyey hunaane baaey..
well i do..
my curiosoty was fulfilled wen one night...
very much later than midnight..
we came back from the hospital
it just was one of those nights..
wen we got home..
there was this big pile of garbage
in front of the garage of moon cafe..
boi how many eggs do people eat..
n hoew much oil do they swallow up dho...
ewwww....grooossss....
hehe....
well me got to split
papi papi hug hug



6 comments:

Muuthi said...

Kuni kuni ...ewww...

Muuthi said...

100th post dhoa ...KOool ...i jst got 2 more to go :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations thabeee.... for the 100 post.

I like the picture there. The kuni picture dho.

Look forward for a nice badge igay.

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe thnx guys:)..

MYSTIQUE said...

dats hama really very gross...

Unknown said...

wow congra...hehehe..thi adhi echeh noonennu..hehehe..