Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Wierd Night Part One......Wierd ROL Dudes..


While we were out Burn thanah gosa
we drove infront of the surf point, and there were these wired ROL ppl (not the Royal Oriyaanbalaa Leauge)
hehehe...
I mean what were they doing eyoh dhanvaru dhalhaaga ethanuga tentu jahaagen
turns out they were introducing a new web connection package
but en'me annoying kamakee...
There was this bunch of guys saikaluthah ehkohgen
I was with a guy....
they were still checking me out when my guy turned around
(stupid pervs!!!)
but the funniest thing
we nearly, "accidentally" drove off with one of their flyer holders...
(u know the ones they keep meyzu matheega..)
hee hee hee
**does innocent face**=D
dhen inguneema avaha gos lee...
n we drove off as soon as our butts touched the cyk seat..
lmao
i nearly fell off..o.O
hehe..
then comes the other tales of the night..:P
e kiyaadheynan fahun ...
next post ga..
papi papi hug hug
=D

No comments: