Thursday, May 22, 2008

Selfish Love...


my tears are meaningless
unseen to ur eyes
how do u know i dont love u
how do u know i dont care...
i wish u wud understand how much i gave up for u
how much i have risked for u
love of my frends
love of my family
my happiness
have you eever tried to truly understan how i feel???
have you??
you say i dont love you...
you say i dont care...
but have u ever tawt about wat im going through??
have u ever tried to understand how i am feeling??
have u ever tried to truly understand why i am doing this???
no..
instead u keep trying to make me feel guilty for wat i am doing
y do u say i betrayed u so??
y do u torture me so??
y do u haunt me so??
i left coz this is was tha best thing to do
for u n for me
for everyones sake
m sory its hurting u
i dnt wan asee u hurt
but still...
i had to decide...
i cudnt live a life of regret n sorrow...
i cant live a life everyday wishing that things were different
i cant spend tha last remaining days of my life hoping things had turned out different
y cant u understand that
u say u love me...
u say u will be there for me
no matter wat..
wer is dat now...??
m here trying my best to keep myself sane
trying so hard nt to die with in all this pain
were are u??
r u supporting me??
r u there for me no matter wat??
noo...
i have tried n tried...
m at the brink of giving up
u have no idea how many nights i have cried myself to sleep
u have no idea how many tyms i have comforted myself
u have no idea how lonely i am
i have nobody
nobody hu understands me
i was counting on u
all i wanted was ur support..
all i wanted was for u to be there...
m fighting so hard...
with my self....
my willpower to hold my self together
m breaking apart...
cant u see...??
u say u love me..
u say u care for me..
wer is all dat....??
wer is all dat support u used to talk abt??
u stand there n demand i give up everything..
u remind me how they arnt gona be around...
how alone i truly am...
i read somewhere that
love is never selfish
love is never jealous
but...
all i see now is selfishness
all i see is ur selfish love...
so wer does that leave me....??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thaby i m sorry i m not selfish i want to talk to u near ur colage. u can deside the time. i had say dat cox ur closer friend saide bad thing u saide to me and my mom .dats y i want talk u in ol i send message to u to come ol and message me .wen u come i want to ask u but it . but u did not so think dats true sorry .i love u i m sorry plx forgive me ingey we can talk dho .i will be ol u can tell me time to come plx ingey:(

Anonymous said...

thaby u said dat if we have i problem
we can solve it dho. dats y i send u get ol i miss u i want to talk to u i bag u plx . but u did not give any message or ans.. if u r m wat will u think ? any way dats past we cant change it but we can forgive each other and live happyily and after i get i job we can dho .......mwah luv

Anonymous said...

thaby plx forgive me and live happyily we cant live with out each other we know dat :) so next time we talk if any thing happen dho

Anonymous said...

i was so sad dat ur friend said dat to me but i did not say any think back cox u told me dho dont fright with ur or my friend dho . y did u not say any thing i bag u i hold ur feet and say sorry plx talk to me u did not give any ans.... dhen i think ur friend said is it true . u think y i said dat cox at dat time i was sad ,moody ,anger dats y ingey . i dont say lie to u. u know me i want to tal k ingey plx every day i miis u more and more if u think i m lieing u will not message me .mwah love u miss u

Anonymous said...

haudhahaai broken kujjekey...english ah thihaa molhu nuniya dhivehin liyebala!!!!!! hehe