Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Beybe!!!


(dats my beybe trying to make me laugh miadhu ol vefa..hehe loabi dho)

ok..soo...heres tha deal
till last night..no one from my family..except my mom n dad..havent been outa tha coutry... (so tha whole family is me beybe mom n dad...but dad mihaaru noolhe..)
ne ways reyga my bro left..for lanka...

for like TEN DAYS!!!..

so manyy... :(

i mean he gets on my nerves
he makes me so angry almost all tha tym
ekamu dhaa vaahaka bunees sure
i have been missin him so much....
well dhaavaahaka bunee like five days ago...

i ddnt think its was real o comfirmed so furathama ehaa alhaeh nulan...
but wen beybe started getting ready to leave n started finishing all his work stuff...
it hit me hard...

so me was like hugging his feet n crying to nt let him leave...(actually i really dd do dat..ask him..:D )
he was leaving for ten days...
n da sad part was he was too bz to spend tym with me before he left..


u ppl may think its no big deal dat hes jus leaving for ten days dho...
but me n beybe havent been away from each other for more than three days...

n eh three days ga ves i ddnt sleep at all...
i miss my beybe so much...
n he wasent even gone den..

so i decided to throw him a supprise fare well with jus me n shuga (my bestfwend) n asemah (his bestfwend)...

we were gona have it at tha park...
at late night...
with a countline choclate cake chips marshmallows n a biiiiiig bottle of coke
sounds awesome dhooo...

hehehehe


we planed it n told beybe to free himself at twelve...
so we went to da park late at night...
called beybe n told him to meet us der...
he said las vaane yo n to wait..
so we dd...
dhen ehen las kuramun kuramun gos 2 am vee iruves nadhey..

dhen ehaa las veema mom ves gulhi n tld to cum home..

so lil me was in tears..n rulhi aisgen cake ehlaalee ethaa swing kairiah...
while shuga was holding it...(eyna moonah shaa ekyga..lol egady ga roan indhefa ves hini ai..lol...)
so rulhi aisgen dhiyai..hingaafa dhaan vegen...
v gadha hadhaafa

but my fwends made me take a cab...

so i finally agreed...

dhen ethaa tsunami monument kaireega thibee...

taxi annundhen


so finally tha taxi came n we got in..
u wud think we wud head straight home dho...
we were intending to...
but tha taxi driver pulled this stunt n gt tha address mixed n took us for a looooong ride around male' instead of our home....
so we were wondering inside tha taxi wer he was taking us...
n ehyma bunee olhunee yo...lol ....
so we were on our way home...


dhen geyah gossa i wudnt even hold tha stuff we gt for beybe n asemah took em in
n i went to my room n rui....

asemah came n made me stop n gave me water n stuff n told me to sleep o...
n he was gona wait for beybe o...

so i was sleeping...(varah nidhaafa othy...ddnt wana deal with beybe so fake eh jessy )
n asemah came to tell me i had a visitor o..

i knew it was beybe so i ddnt wana tawk to him..
so i tld him to tell beybe to go away..
n i sat up n closed my eyes...

dhen asemah tld me to open my eyes..n nuhulhuvaan undhefa hulhuveee..

yea yeaa..
it was beybe alright....
big suppris der

but he look at me in such an adorable way..
his eyes saying sory...

n he had tha geekiest looking smile..hehee
n wat made me laugh was wat was in his hand..
it was a tiny peice of cake..
on a big cake filaagandu..
n asemah tld me dat it was da cake dat i threw...
i ddnt belyv it..
den beybe tld me da story of hw he found it..

he said he went bak there after asemah tld him wat hapend o..
n he said that it was amazing that he knew axactly wer to look for that cake...

near tha swing o..
i asked him y..
n said was it because he luvd tha swing dho ey ..
n he said no...
it was coz i luvd tha swing o....
so with that i forgave beybe...
hehe..
kiriyaa anekaa nurovunee...


so we wer aslu v starved n an ate tha sumbarine beybe bought...

n had a lil cake fight right der on my bed....
heehe was alot of fun....
he still was tha best beybe eva....

so last night he
left...
n i miss him so much....
luv u beybe...

ps. i guess there is a better side to stuff...now i can stay in beybe room coz he left n hog tha quilt...
n i get tha pc all to my self...

pss. o yea n i m gona get alotta pwesents wen beybe cums bak...=D hehehehe YAAAYYY!!!...

ok m out
papi papi hug hug
=D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur lucky to have a kwl beybe...
im realli happy for u..
i always wanted a brada but unfortunately dhoo... hehe.. dhen alhaanulaa.. nice luv between both of u.. mwahx

đєuиħøłүguy said...

hey aali im lyk a bradha too u
ennu
nd the bst lyk a bradha person there iz ennu
dnt fyl down -keke-

kat beybe dhiyas dhera nuveyyy
beybe adhi annaane ennu
10 dhuvas vandhen nidhan vynu!
tht'd be a great idea
eyrun hyvaany beybe enme dhuvahkah dhiya hen
it'll be bttr thn missin him every single day