Monday, June 30, 2008

my broken goodbyes



my loabi baby boi,

this will probably be tha last letter i write to u....

i actually cant belyv dat i have let my self fall so deeply in luv with u.
m sory i did..
n m sory i still do.
i guess it wud have been better if we had jus stayed fwends.
at least i wud have been able to spend more tym with u...
gotten to know u more....
but i guess theres nt much room for anything like dat to happen now is there??

i have missed so much in da past many months...
missed u as if a part of my body had been taken away from me..
i have made up excuses jus so dat i can tawk to u...
jus so i can even tawk abt u
i know its pathetic....
but i cudnt stop myself frm doing so...

i have tried so hard to get over u..
tried so hard to fight my luv for u..
but i guess i fail at that too..
jus as i have failed to gain ur luv....

m sry if i have been a burden to u sumhow..
m sry if i caused any troubles for u...
i lurv u always...
m still waiting by my door step
with that jelly in my hand....
luv u always

= ur baby gurl =


4 comments:

Unknown said...

uhmm...this letter can be reffered at some time of the life...heheh...will save this...
anyways all the best baby gurl..keke

shootingstar said...

yep frm my side too deary..its a nice letter,may everything turn out gud insha allah,n yeah ive linked ur blog in mine,tc n keep smiling

Cappi said...

Yeah many many friendship ends in that way my dear. actually i have even had the same experience. we go into that relationship too soon dho. what to do, I wish that you get the guy you love tc

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe..thnx guys for all the best wishes..

baby boi is story of an unknown person being written....but nt mine...m jus tha writter...

baby boi n babygurl letters are jus based on diff chapters of her life...if u read my previous posts ..u will know her whole hidden life...her feelings...her life story buried with in my blog

m sure she will be pleased that so many ppl are out there wishing her tha best...

thnx guys....