Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Walking Away...


i have nuthn left in me
except tha loneliness of betrayal

emptiness sorrounding...

having
to face it alone......
having been so embarassed
having had lost so much...

so much t
aken away from me
with jus a blink of the eye

every thing was gone..
all my happiness
i have no choice

but to leave u behind

and walk away....
hope sum day u will understand.....


dis is a poem dat i found today while cleaning my room..
i wrote it way back wen i was in skool...
posted with a few improvements...

hope its still
ok..
papi papi hug hug

=D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey showing ur back and going well not change any thing . get tell me the true and i will know wat happen any ways i still love u as the same i do i m waiting for u hole my life u dont think i cant i will do this for u love . I MISS U ALOT MWAH LOVE U