Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Puppy Love


i get that each and everyone hu is reading this post has had a puppy luv..right??
well...i still dont get why they call it puppy luv..
maybe coz it hapens wen we are so small dho
(puppy = baby dog)
so baby luv
my first ever puppy love was wen i was in grade four...
well obviously i had to keep quiet abt it

i never really got tha whole concept of of crushes and how it worked...
all i knew was that grown ups were to never find out abt it..
now this story is being told tha first tym ever..
i dont think anyone know abt this...
my first ever crush was class monitor with me for a term....
we were in kalaafanu skool..
and der class monitors of each class used to take turns to rise up tha flags at skool during the assembly....
so naturally we both went sumtyms too
and the teacher sent us both every were...
to tha office...supervosers room...to get books...yaadi yaadi yaaa..
well back then we hated each other...(so i tawt)..well at least i did
we wud kik each other on tha foot under tha table....
made jokes abt each other...
said mean things to wach other
he even took my stuff from me n never returned them
so u must get it by now that i must have really hated him at that tym...
then one day wen we were making two by two lines to go out of tha class for sumthing
he asked me to say
"bilo" like v avas avaha..
n i said it in my head so i wudnt sound stupid
wen i actually dd say it n it came to loabi loabi loabi...

so i ddnt wana say it ...ehenve i asked him kon bilamege heyey...
n his quick reaction was to say"anhaa loabi ve ey"....
i was like ewww...no way..lol...

i cant belyv i was such a gurl bak then...
later that day his best fwend told me he had a crush on me..
i was thrilled....so excited...
but i ddnt wana loose face with my fwends ..
since bak then i still tawt boi boi kudhin gave us cooties o sumthing....
pakaaas...
well egothah hure hure.....his bestfwends started tellin me more n more stories abt him
with out me even asking...
so eventually i gt interested...
but i hid it anyways coz i was shy to tawk to him

i realized i had a thing for him...
dhen ehen ulhemun ulhemun gos one day i heard he had n ex gurl fwend :O...
yea i know already??!!....he was like nine o sumthing dho....
n turns out tha ex still liked him n wanted him bak...
i was crushed..
i knew he wud go bak to her eventually since i ddnt show interest...
but still i played hard to get..all year long..

n finally next year he n his ex were in tha same class...
n i was in another...i heard they hooked up that year...
i was torn apart...but hei i gt over it...

years later i ran into him....
turned out he was my classmates steady bf..lol...
but he still looked damn gooooood...lo
l...
n tha best part was he still recognised me...
so dats tha story of my first ever crush...
my first puppy luv...
majaa dho
well bye for now..
papi papi hug hug
=D

2 comments:

Muuthi said...

keke..kool puppy luv...i guess i didnt like anyone before like that :S
ekamu ..i did like someone when i was in 7 or 8 ..first crush :D :D

Anonymous said...

first time reading ur blog,
and a great article.

venru,