Friday, July 25, 2008

10 Things I Hate Abt U....Voice Of An Angry Heart...



i hate that you always keep makin empty promises....
i hate it that u make me feel lyk m tha one to be blamed for ur negligence...
i hate that u always try to show my faults wen problems hapen...

i hate tha fact that i still luv u so much even w
en u are tha reason i cry myself to sleep everynyt...
i hate u never try to comfort me wen i cry
i hate that i cant stop luving u...
i hate that i wana hate u so much

i hate that u never are around wen i need u
i hate it that u always say sory n never mean it

most of all.....
i hate that u always take my luv for u for granted.....

5 comments:

Irufan said...

LOOOL...nice one!!!

MinMi-aNgeLia said...

aww this is kewlio n nice post pic eh ingey varah gulhey =) like always obi post eh ingey!!! =)

- Shiphattey - said...

cool post...

Anonymous said...

lmao jumaa...:P...jus dos ten things tha??

callι guяl said...

no, ALMOST EVERYTHING. HE BOTHERS ME! IF HE READS THIS IM DEAD!

lol