Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Onlyn Addictions...The Confession..

MIG33

so first of all cums my favrite...hell yea...
its Mig33....
hehehe....
its kool
its fun
its like i have my own lil family der...
a lil cyber family...
my bestfwends...
my bros..
my sistas...
so many close fwends...
mig33 is like my dual life...
m proud to say m addicted to it...lolz...

MXIT

ok so second of alll....yea baby
it's MXIT
why??.....coz its so private...
it awesome..
kool features...
v obi graphics....
mxit has given me so many memorable tyms
its tha best...
but then again most maldivians don even know wat mxit is...
its kinda depressin...

MSN

well third is non other than MSN itself
hehe..
well...
u all will know y anyone wud get addicted to MSN...
lols
all in all its tha kooliest...
=D

BLOGGER

welll fourth...
MY BLOGGY....
hehe my proudest addiction...
bloggin is my addiction...
my passion...
my hobby...
wat more is der to say....

FACEBOOK

den cums facebook
wat can i say...
m hooked on facebook
everyday i chek my inbox...
hehhe
ekamu evarunves i dun even accpt all tha requests n stuff ves gina faharah..
lol
but dhuvas kolheh vee ma nuhurevigen kuraanan...
hehe...
ekamu evarunves vadhe inan...

owwwkay...so wat else......
i guess dats abt it...
hehe..
m outy...
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

4 comments:

MinMi-aNgeLia said...

luv all of these u have great ideas!!! n u come up with kewlio posts!!! luv all of these plus u r a shweety furendu!!! keep blogging plx!

Anonymous said...

u have kewl ideas.. x) cool post x)

cya around..

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe...thnx guys...:D...glad u lykd em:D

- Shiphattey - said...

awomse ideas...dhn neitha ehen ehcheh:P