Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy B Day Uncle Krevoooo....!!


(uncle kreveee with his b day cake...hehe )
23.07.08

hehe
i know u will hate it wen i call u this...
:P but still...
its ur b day dhoo...
kukulhu faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....
mwah
happy birthday sweety...
hope u have fun on ur big day...
biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig huggies n pappiiies
**gives biiig bear huggy**
i jus wana say..
ur my precious treasure...
u took care of me wen i was in trouble...
u understood me wen i dd sumthing wrong...
u were always der for me
well almost everytym...:P
ur tha best...
m blessed that i have u in my life...
wuv u forever poke baby...
papi papi hug hug
byeee.....

M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

4 comments:

Shaari said...

alrite. all i can say is, happy bday kukulhu fai...

s!LenT said...

umm...happi belated b' day

MinMi-aNgeLia said...

happy belated b day to kukulhu fai =)

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe thnx guys....m sure he appreciates it...:)