Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged!!!!


(btw this pic reminds me of uncle krevee...lmao)

me was tagged by muuthi kokiiiiz n shiphattey

-5 things i luv-
i luv my fone....
i luv mig33 n mxit
i love the internet connection all arnd the globe....without it there be no fones...no internets...n without it i dun have ma bloggy...with out it i cant survive
i lurv my freedom and tha fact that i still live
i lurrrrv ma baby boi

-5 things i hate-
i hate cheaters, players, backstabbers....etc...dey all cum under same catagory
i hate tha fact that almost every cute guy is smoking nowadays
i hate da jelly fish that keep stingin me at trek...although i admit they are cute sumtyms...
i hate guys hu suffocate me
i hate anyone hu tries to get in between me n my bestfwend.....

-5 people m gonna tag-
cec
calli-gurl
afxoon
muthu
lilly

hehe
dats abt it
m outy...
papi papi hug hug

M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

5 comments:

Muuthi said...

*sobs*
Thaby dhee dhee doesnt love me
*am gonna cry into my pillow*

P.S i like this post

Cute Kat Princez said...

awe...nah seeet kokiiiizzz.....u my baby sis dho....
lol...luv ya...
hehehe...
n thx

MinMi-aNgeLia said...

wel i do agree on those stuff!! hate stuff.... keep blogging luv all ure posts!!!!

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe thnx shifbobx

Anonymous said...

uhumm.. hehe
dhuvas gandeh vejje vadhenulaa thaa..
nice post..
tc