Monday, July 28, 2008

Me Vs My Conscious


wat am i to do...
everything is falling apart inside of me...
nuthing makes sense no more...
everything is such a mess...
my future looks shattered
my brain unable to process all of theses things...
so many bad things..
in such a lil while...
i hear myself screaming to get out
screaming to break free
my heart crumbles up everytym i get a glimpse of reality
i feel unable to trust ...
unable to luv
unable to cope with this lonliness
no one dares to try understand me..
no one dares to care...
i keep beggin to them
beggin for luv..
beggin for them to care even the least...
my heart keeps tellin me to leave them all behind
n jus go away....
but wat can i doo..
i find my self frightened
sorrounded by the loneliness i now face everyday...
i fear myself living alone..
dying alone...
all alone...

9 comments:

- Shiphattey - said...

hey girlyy don worry everythings gonna be okay...ur nt alone m with u tooo..tc mwuah

Anonymous said...

Good job you have done in this one!
Take care!^_^

shai said...

no1s alone.............were here fr u....

Cute Kat Princez said...

thnx guys for u r support:)...means a lot to me...=D

Anonymous said...

Don't worry.All Bloggers wid you.
Btw your blog is great -)

_0_

shootingstar said...

its pretty inner self poetry,i love it!
dont worry dear..insha allah..all happens for gud..

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe thnx debug n shootingstar...

callι guяl said...

HEY!

I THOUGHT I UNDERSTOOD U WOMAN!

u break my heart!

Anonymous said...

lol..jumaa sure u do... :P