Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kill Me Now


i feel like m wasting my tym waiting around for u
u show no sign u care
no sign u want to be with me...
u show no love...
i cud die n i feel like u wudnt care
will u even miss me wen m gone??
i have seen ur lies to others..
i have seen ur fake stories...
i feel lyk jus another gurl
sumtyms its jus hard to make myself belyv u are realli with me...
i find myself comforting my heart
trying to get over all the hurtin u cause me
i keep trying to ignore tha fact that u realli dun care as much as i do...
i keep tryin to trick myself into belyving dat u dun ignore me on purpose.....
i dono how long i can go on...
m loosing my strength
m becuming weak....
im so sik n tired of pretending everything is ok
i jus dono wat to do anymore....
i dono wat to think
i dono wats right from wrong
i rather die by ur hand than endure this tourture....
kill me now...
before i do it myself.........

13 comments:

afxoon said...

i dnt knw hw to judge format of these poems or wht ever it is... but for sure the snetences are great:p but dnt attempt kill ur self:d

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe thnx afxoon

- Shiphattey - said...

heyyy nice poem...bt don try to kill ur self...remember wat u used to say to me when i was....n wat will happen to me if u kill ur self...

Cute Kat Princez said...

dun wory my lil baby bro m nt gona kill my self...m nt goin anywhere
i will always be by ur side ingey no matter wat...:)...i promised u dho..

Irufan said...

heh...well life comes with hardships dhoa....

so dont die a coward...be strong...:D

Cute Kat Princez said...

yea..thnx el..:D..hehe

Anonymous said...

ur personal info says - im jus a simple nobody who jus wants to share some ideas with my fwends.. some ideas u have so far..

dont use ur blog to whine off about ur exaggerated sad life, if you are a gonna be a pussy then the dog will get you. about your guy.. Anything worth having is worth working for. Tough times don't last, tough people do..
Men are like roses, you have to watch out for all the pricks.
and ms.princess of sorrows.. i hope u know that Life is what you make of it. so in life.. Measure twice, cut once.

Anonymous said...

lol...sure crimson....n for ur info i can whine abt anything i want in my blog wats it to u...lmao...if u dun like it y cum here??

Anonymous said...

so el-tro?
LOL
wanna be cool motherfucker
dhen varah yo vegen dho ulheny. hithun rap vefa dhen hithun coolu vefa. lol. thilhae blog kiyaafa hee hee halaakuvey huvaa! haadha dhen fake ey dho. wanna be viyas bodu varu, homes!
LOL

Cute Kat Princez said...

hei if u wana fight with each other do it elsewhere...
:s

Cute Kat Princez said...

n el thnx for standing up for me:D

Irufan said...

youre welcome kat...

and whoa...

ma hithakunneh noon...gaimuvess thilhaa ah vure gadha vaane...dhen heehee halaakuvegen hurey...

fite kuranyaa fitu kuran..mashah kon balaa eh...

niggas diss on other ppls style cuz they jealous of their style...

Spot a Leopard said...

Hey, same blog post title here, cute header: U Rock