Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy B Day Bloggy!!!!!


heheh
wowwww.....
its been one year to my bloggy...
dhuvas vejje dho blog kureveythaa eheveema..
hehehhe
this bloggy has gotten me through tough tyms...
helpin me express my feelings to ppl...
i thank every one who has helped me
so many ppl da list is impossible...
but most of all thank u ma baby sis...
hotgirlangel
she was the one to introduce me to blogoshpere...
she was the one who made me post..
she was the one who tawt me how...
lmao
thnk u baby sis...:D
u awesome...

well m out for now...
all i gotta say is..
m proud to be a blogger...
n to have survived one whole year...
its the kooliest
=D
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

6 comments:

Lavendergirl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOUR BLOGGY! :D
KEEP BLOGGING~!

Anonymous said...

heheh thnx lav....:D.

.mini said...

hehe
happy b day to your bloggie ^.^

Ecoze Prince said...

happy birth day to your bloggy..hehehe..........ummwah

Anonymous said...

hehe thnx guys..:D...

callι guяl said...

happy birthday blog

hope u get to live a long and happy life