Monday, August 11, 2008

Kafaball.....


ok so i have been wanting to write abt ths for a lil dhuvaskolhu...
konme dhuvahakuves ol vefa liyan kamah ulhenee...

ekamu dhoo.....

hehhe

**blush**
well...
its big newwws...


i finally brought kafaball home
kafaball is my pet baby bunny
i saw her one day at a pet shop n jus fell in luv with her...
(althought now m begining to doubt wether its a she..)
so ungulhey anandhen ekamaku madukohlee...
me my star n cec n jimo beybe n shuga n jausabeybe n master went one night...
ungyulhey feshuneema
but ethaaga maa agu bodu kamunves dho..
n hurihaa agu heyo koh huri thanthanun huree hus vefa..
so aneh dhuvahu fihaara ah gos ganan ninmaigen geyah ai...

hehhe

so gos i bought her the next morning...

n i finally got kafaball home...
even on day one kafaball became v popular in my house
n with my fwends families...

my mom who secretly took away my pet cats wen i wsent around..
is in luv with kafaball
n my bestfwends...
their lil sis n baby bros went craxy...

mihaaru cutekat egeythakah dhaakonme dhuvahaku

dhey keep crying to bring kafaball home...

lmao...

sumtimes i think they prefer kafaball more than me... :|

n even my baby princez ana n prince of screams al keep telin me to bring kafaball...
ekamu adhi nudhevey...


so aigothah ais...

i first took it to kalaafaanu...
to show to the kids n the teacher

(y kalaafaanu i will tell u inda next post...:P)
n peed in my bag...
den kafaball spent half the day with her new daddy...(my star) at his house...

n peed on him...
lmao...

den she spent sum of the night at cec house were cec baby sis (tiny angel)
fell in luv with her..
lol
n at her house also kafaball peed on their sofa...

kekekkeke
n den on da way bak home...

kafaball n i stopped by shuga house were they all went craxy...
even shuga tried to run off with kafaball..
hahhaha...
lmao

next on da list is kookudhatha house...
to see baby princez ana n prince of screams al lol...
heheh
yea yea apointment had
haafa dho...
hehehe

well me out for now...
see ya laters...

papi papi hug hug
M- M

(- _ o)
-( O )-

...........................


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg omg omg omg omg
shes sooo cute..
oh is it a she??? hehe
dhen konme gotheh vyas v cute.. i always wanted one hunny bunny. ekmudhen dho... alheyyy.. i luuurve it.. migeah ves annachey kafaball govaigen =P

afxoon said...

y dnt u add my name to the list of ppl who fell in luv with ur kafaball? :p :p
like lily i too always luv bunnys.. but urs is awsome:d:d

HoT.GirL.AnGeL said...

my pooogulee pooo haadha loabi ey!!!

Muuthi said...

Wooow..cutie....dhee dhee..i need u to book me in ur visit list too..i want to see le buni..and her mummy an d daddy too =P ..Kafaball??..Wow..cute name..

Cute Kat Princez said...

lmao ok wen i go to hulhumale i will take her ingey..:D..hehhehe

MinMi-aNgeLia said...

its shoo cute!!! want it so badly!! migeyah ves gennachey hehe eventhough u dont even knwo my house too hehehe =) my luv to kafaball!! just wanna fithaalaningx kafaball!!! *squeeze* *squeeze*

Irufan said...

awww...soo cute....

makes me have puppy dog eyes O.O

đєuиħøłүguy said...

woah
kafaball iz varah varah very very cute ^.^

ey hulhumale ah anna iru handhaan koh gennahchey
mee thikahala ehchehsah heybali vaa myheh ^.^

Anonymous said...

yea sure will...hehehhe..next stop hulhumale'..:P

converslogic said...

hei.. wen it nibbles or bite, it myns it wanna pee or its fylin uncomfortable.. so jst don't avoid da signals it givs out.. btw, i've a carvy (guinea pig).. will b postin abt it sumtym.. ;)