Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ur My Shining Star


i feel like i'm lost with in this blindness...
so lost
n lonely...
i keep reaching out for help

trying to find
my way out..
i find my self holding the hands of a stranger...
leading me through the darkness
a touch so comforting...
yet so strange to my fingers...
u guide me through the darknes...
showing me the light of the stars...
i pinch myself thinking its a dream...

n then i smile to myself

my god this is real...
my heart races as u tighten ur grip on my fingers....
my breath caught in my lungs...
as i look into the night sky...

showing me the light of the stars...
i feel ur gaze up on me...
yet i dare nt turn...
i find myself wanting u..
wanting u to hold me ever so tight...
ever so safe..

forever...
showing me the light of the stars....


this ones for him.....
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

10 comments:

converslogic said...

"i feel ur gaze up on me...
yet i dare nt turn..."

awsm.. =]

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe fanks converslogic..hehhe

Anonymous said...

aww gudluck with you and ur shinestart :P

Muuthi said...

wat converslogic said ^_^
and varah salhi ingey le poem..
and good luck to u guys ..

Nadh said...

such a shuweetu, and a hopeful poem ^_^
gud luck!!XD

đєuиħøłүguy said...

i jst kudnt go without commentin..the poem O vat eva it iz varah salhi inge..

afxoon said...

hmmm.... komme akas dhen salhi

shootingstar said...

cute :)

- Shiphattey - said...

awsome poem..keep em coming...gud luck mwuah

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe thnx guys..:D...