Friday, August 22, 2008

My Perfect Other Half....


so many tyms
have i told u i luv u
so many tyms
i have said i mished u....
bt non of my words could ever tell u how much
every voice i hear
i think its u...
every guy i see
i see as u....
i find myself jus starin into nuthn...
jus imagining u tawk..
imagining ur laugh..
imagining ur kiss
imagining feelin so safe in ur arms...
so peaceful...
so safe...
i never felt so lost in u
so high...
baby..
lately every tym u are away..
it feels as though
a part of me was riped way from me...
i feel so incomplete n so alone...
baby u are my better half...
u complete my life..
u complete my world..
u complete me.....

always urs..
ur thamberlina...
ur butterfly...
luv u so much my perfect star
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

5 comments:

HoT.GirL.AnGeL said...

yay!!!!u found ur other half and again yay!!! i m 1st one to write the comment :P

callι guяl said...

sooo SWEET.

I.A u guys will be together forever and ever.

Ecoze Prince said...

baby its realy nice...ummwah..i will be ur other half foreva..m neva gona leave ur side...love u so much butterly..more more more...u r my perfect butterfly..n u r my better half..baby u r my lyfe my world my everything...my other half..i cant survive without u..love u so muchhhhh..love u more more more more more more...ummmmmmmwwahhh...missin u so much..mising ur touch.missing ur kisses..missin ur hugs..nn missing ur peep peeps too..ummwah..baby love u so much...n how many times i say i love you..i jus cant say how much i realy do...because i love u so much that i cant say that in words...ur star foreva n eva..m gona shine so bright for u..u r my butterfly,the perfect butterfly for me...love u so much..

Ecoze Prince said...

star and butterfly forever n ever n ever...n after that..

Anonymous said...

the perfect coupl:D may u both hav a wonerfull life together forvever!!