Sunday, August 17, 2008

Onli Urs...


for the first tym in my life...
i feel like i am truely home...
i feel like i can finally be myself around a guy...
i know i can trust u...
baby u have become my every thing n more....
i luv u n onli u..
for ever n ever....n even after that
no matter wat ppl have said..
no matter how many tyms they tried to break us apart..
baby ur still my shining star..
ur my world..
ur my luv..
my fwend...
my family...
i wud jus die if i loose u...
luv u so much baby
n remeber my luv...
i will always be ur thanberlina
n onli urs...
forever.....

luv u always my star
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

3 comments:

callι guяl said...

CUTE
URE IN LOVE

DEFINITELY!

U GUYS ARE SO SWEET TOGETHER
^-^


DONT MIND THE CAPS

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe thnx jumpatooooo

Nadh said...

nice one^_^