Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Reason To Live


i have spent endless nights
cr
ying myself to sleep...
trying to comfort myself...
i have found myself trying to kill myself...
feeling so lonely n lost
as i gazed into the night sky...

i had no reason to live
no reason to try n survive..
no reason to fight for my life.

but ever since i have met u...
i have looked forward to each day
looked forward to my life...
i now find myself smilin wen i lay dwn to sleep
smilin as i look into da stars...
m no longer alone....
no longer regretting being alive..
i have u by my side....
u brought me bak
u saved me from it all....

u have become my reason to live....

papi papi hug hug

M- M
(- _ o)

-( O )-
...........................

2 comments:

Nadh said...

me is the first to comment!!

*tadaaa*...so totally L.O.V.E.D. this one!! ^_^

Take care!^___^

Cute Kat Princez said...

thnx nadh..=D