Monday, August 25, 2008

My Wish LIst....


yyaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy......
my b day cumin again ..
cant wait...
so excited......
cant even sleep ......
lol yea ...
this is gona be my last teen b day...
yea me muskulhi vaneeee :(
but hei nt this year adhi..
m gona have furrrrrrrnnnnn....
jus hope things turn out ok
**...fingers crossed....**
ok so heres my wish list for my b day..
hehhe
here goess......

paper lamp...

teddy bear key chain thingy...

new lappy...:D

biiig thitha caaakeeeeee.....(with a black kitty on ttop)

fen badi..:D

i wana go see the hulhumale geri koshi....
O_O
....moooooooo....

kula majaa kulhen wit every one

a pic of all my fwends...together

a campfire n marshmellows

fathihu hingan dhaaaan

make a biiig meal for my fwends..n stuff them all..

wana make all my fwends dress up o wear masks at the beach..lol

me want a romantic hugy n kissy frm my star..**blush**

i wana kik ibrahims butt before he leaves fr canada the next day...

make inocent cherry sing at the beach out loud...
yayy..
(dats gona be fun)
heehe


i wana have silver baloooons.....

hehe...
well dats jus for now....
lols
ok m outie
too much excited to write anymore...
papi papi hug hug
M- M
(- _ o)
-( O )-
...........................

8 comments:

afxoon said...

i dont even wanna comment this post.........

Ecoze Prince said...

yeah afxxonn ash akah ves neynge what to say hehe....

Anonymous said...

Oh my! This is a big list, Hope U get all what u want on ur b day!, Happy b day in advance!Mwah. =)

EmXee® said...

i dont know about ur list but all i know is that some cartoon guy will aper on ur birthday part hehe i guess it would meen the world to u even if u dont get any thing else in the list tc

PS one and only
XYLIN®

Cute Kat Princez said...

hehe realliiiiiii???....hehe..
asluves so excited havent been able to sleep for like three days now..

iththi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aиğêlәЧêzZ said...

so many wishes:O hop all the wishes you have mentioned in the list 'll be fulfil on yer bday!:D happi bday in advance!! tc

iththi said...

hope all your wishes come true.
see my blog too..